Monday, July 20, 2009

schioreno little

schizoreno little wrote:
--------- Characters in a framed narrative make Derrida and his gang angry and upset, those who are not literalists read literally. They make false connections and make precisely the error they wish to avoid. A void that is not their's but a black hole she creates thinking Levinas will save her. Ah, she says, I am psychotic, tell me it is not true. But it's true, he the Father loved and hugged me. Ah, but father was your word, her word. I have no father, my father is in heaven.
"When Orpheus lost his head, he found a piece of it in her mouth
Eurydice and her children in hades
in that place _______________________
(any space of death and ashes)
Orpheus goes to look for Eurydice
E. speaks She cries out after him.
E. has her own kids
O. gets killed again, by thesong
Eurydice and Orpheus the Opera.



I am one of those people who have been to the desert and carry it with me.
up if you wish here is nothing more useless than an organ.When you ill have made him a body without organs you will havelivered him is automatisms and resom you will teach him again to dance wrong side frenzy of dance hallside out will be his real




------------------------